I know I really wanted to share this blog with him for Christmas, but since we’ll be with family for Christmas, I’m starting to think I really need to refine my plan.
I don’t want to share this blog with him in front of family; I want it to be something special just between the two of us! And since tomorrow’s his birthday, and I have the evening to myself tonight (he’ll be out with some friends), I’ve got some time to tidy up the blog and make him some sort of special card from scratch. The printing of the blog from blog2book isn’t going to happen; there’s no time!
So here’s the plan for tonight:
- Wrap his watch and write a nice note, suggested by reader liveinhusband.
- Make him a homemade birthday card.
- Make him a SECOND card with the URL to Witty Wife’s Marriage Project
- Write a ‘For my husband’ blog post for him to see when he arrives! I hope he’ll say ‘yes’ to writing with me!
And the plan for tomorrow:
- Get up early and have coffee and breakfast ready for my husband.
- Give him the homemade birthday card and gift.
- Secretly slip the card with the URL into his bag so he’ll see it when he gets to work!
Sound like a plan? Any other ideas?