I’m long overdue for an ‘assessment’ type post.
For anyone new here that needs to catch up, check out my first post where I describe my Marriage Project.
Also, feel free to check out all the posts of the Marriage Project so far on one easy-to-read page.
What this blog is not:
- This is not a ‘big picture blog. I ‘get’ that there’s the big picture when it comes to marriage. In my completing all of these little tasks, I’m not avoiding the big picture or refusing to see it. But there are already a ton of websites that focus on marriage in general. I’ve read a ton of them.
- This is not a theoretical blog. There are also many websites on how theoretically to be nice to your partner and serve your partner. I’ve seen those to. What I’m doing here is trying to put those ‘theoreticals’ into action.
- This is not a blog predominantly featuring sex. There are already a ton of ‘sex in marriage’ blogs. You don’t need another one. I know sex is a really, really, really important part of marriage, so I’ll just leave it at the fact that I’ve already made a commitment to make and keep that a priority a long time ago. Things are just fine and dandy on that end!
- Things have been GREAT between me and my husband lately. A lot of these little projects I set out to do to make my husband happy. But BONUS! They’ve made me feel good as well!
- Me being in a better mood has helped HIM be in a better mood. I’m trying hard not to be a grouch!
What I need from you, dear readers:
- I’d love any ideas on what projects I should do next! I’d love to get a list going in advance! Tell me what I should do next!
- Are YOU doing something that would be a great addition to this blog? Tell me about it, and I’ll feature your project as a guest project!
Post recap since my last assessment:
- Reason #2: Lunch Box Lovin’! – 4 comments
- Project #17: Organize the ‘Pile of Doom’ (i.e., The Mail Pile) – 4 comments
- Reason #1: He made me strawberries in cream like my grandma did – 4 comments
- Follow up to Project #14: Send some goodies to his office – 3 comments
- Project #16: Update his computer desktop picture to one of us – 1 comments
- Guest Marriage Project #1: Make him feel loved 1 comments
- Project #15 – Be more polite to my husband than I am to my boss – 8 comments
- Project #14 – Send some goodies to his office – 11 comments
- Follow-up to Project #13 – Cook my husband dinner – 5 comments
- Project #13: Cook my husband dinner – 7 comments
- Mistake #1: I promised him a Corvette? – 4 comments
- Project #12: Accept that he will never put the toilet seat down– 10 comments
- Situation #1: How to behave when your husband is cranky – 1 comments
Feedback! How am I doing? Tell me below!