I haven’t either. But I’m going to make a list about why I love him and what I love about him. Tomorrow morning when he goes down to the gym, I’m going to tape the list to the bathroom mirror so he sees it when he comes back after the gym. Pretty darn simple.
Here’s the first five on my list (I’ll post the entire list later.)
- I love you because you make me want to be a better person.
- I love you because of your infinite patience with the kids (and me).
- I love how serious you look when you’re reading a book.
- I love how handsome you are in a suit or in jeans and a sweatshirt.
- I love you because you’re forgiving, even when you don’t have to be.
What would be the first five on your list?
Update: I started my list, folded it up, and it’s currently in my bag. I need to finish this and get it to him!